Saturday 30 April 2016

Big News!!!

Around this time of year, I would normally write a blog post about how track season is wrapping up, and my mind and body are switching gears (get it? Gears?.....bike joke...) to road season...
However.....
Track isn't over just yet!
This year, I have been selected to represent Team Canada at the 2016 UCI Track World Championships in Switzerland this summer!!!
I couldn't be more proud to represent Canada for the very first time!
It's times like this that remind me of how hard work pays off, as this is something I have been working towards for a very long time. 
All the 5am training sessions before school....long trips to the London and Milton Velodrome.....all for this moment!
This wouldn't be possible without the support of Louis Garneau, Clif Bar, my parents, my Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires teammates, coaches and many, many others!!!!
I'm so excited about this opportunity, and can't put into words how grateful I am.
Thank you!
Here is the link to my gofundme page:

No comments:

Post a Comment